A blog to post my craft projects and to blab about what's going on in my life...
about
I'm 21 years old, on a break till spring classes start. I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and I consider myself a fat crafty gal. Is that a good enough description of me for now?

link to a seperate "about" page (will work on later)



Archives

Friday, December 31, 2004

Well last night(now that its consider morning) my bf got me this he ordered it from online...



yes!!! mah babies! i got it! FINALLY! i was so thrilled, i can't wait to start crackin on makin my bf a knitted beanie, now if only he'd wear it? i gotta pick some rad colors, maybe dark red and black? black and blue? gray, black and blue? i know those are his favorite colors. i hope it won't be that hard to make a beanie, but with the help from this knitter's book, how can anything go wrong? lets just hope....arg....:)

connie at 1:02 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Fav Blogs

Knit Wit - a blog
I heart wool...
the CraftyModster
Digital Yarn


links
linky dink
linky dink

Few Favorite Sites
Frecklewonder
Knitty.com
Sublime Stitching
Tarina Tarantino

My Button
layout by craftopia
Free Web Counter