A blog to post my craft projects and to blab about what's going on in my life...
about
I'm 21 years old, on a break till spring classes start. I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and I consider myself a fat crafty gal. Is that a good enough description of me for now?

link to a seperate "about" page (will work on later)



Archives

Friday, December 24, 2004

whoo HOO! i can't wait, my mom is taking me and my sis out to get our hair done. i wonder what my boyfriend will think when he sees me. im definetly gonna get my hair straighten, ive never done that before, so its going to be rad. Im looking forward to it! ha HA!
a few mintues ago i was working on a new scarf with leftover yarn that I have, i only have a little bit so im making a real thin one, i love the colors of the yarn its mixed with light purple and pink, i got it from joanns so i am sure a lot of people have seen this yarn, its pretty popular im sure. im gonna go and work on it a bit then go to bed, not much to talk about...i WAS going to make a custom layout for this blog, but its going to be harder than i thought, i really haven't done much of html in the last 3 or 4 years, so im a bit rusty at it. i guess ill start working on that after christmas and before school starts again. i hope ill find the time to do it in a couple days...

connie at 1:57 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Fav Blogs

Knit Wit - a blog
I heart wool...
the CraftyModster
Digital Yarn


links
linky dink
linky dink

Few Favorite Sites
Frecklewonder
Knitty.com
Sublime Stitching
Tarina Tarantino

My Button
layout by craftopia
Free Web Counter