A blog to post my craft projects and to blab about what's going on in my life...
about
I'm 21 years old, on a break till spring classes start. I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and I consider myself a fat crafty gal. Is that a good enough description of me for now?

link to a seperate "about" page (will work on later)



Archives

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

here it is! my second beanie ive ever made, i had no pattern to follow, made it up myself from information that i gathered. its a little tight, i could've casted on about 10 - 15 more stitches to be more comfortable, and have made fewer rows. not bad i guess. what do ya think? the next one for sure will be much better, now that i know what to improve on.




connie at 5:42 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Fav Blogs

Knit Wit - a blog
I heart wool...
the CraftyModster
Digital Yarn


links
linky dink
linky dink

Few Favorite Sites
Frecklewonder
Knitty.com
Sublime Stitching
Tarina Tarantino

My Button
layout by craftopia
Free Web Counter