A blog to post my craft projects and to blab about what's going on in my life...
about
I'm 21 years old, on a break till spring classes start. I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and I consider myself a fat crafty gal. Is that a good enough description of me for now?

link to a seperate "about" page (will work on later)



Archives

Monday, January 24, 2005

Here are two out of four of my family's kitties, all my kitties are siblings, these two are my baby boys, no doubt. here they are.....

this is Unix ready to play some Counter-Strike... or is he listening to music?



and this is Benji modeling in both shots, he's very feminine as you can see.

Be Cool Mah Babies!!!



connie at 1:03 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Fav Blogs

Knit Wit - a blog
I heart wool...
the CraftyModster
Digital Yarn


links
linky dink
linky dink

Few Favorite Sites
Frecklewonder
Knitty.com
Sublime Stitching
Tarina Tarantino

My Button
layout by craftopia
Free Web Counter