A blog to post my craft projects and to blab about what's going on in my life...
about
I'm 21 years old, on a break till spring classes start. I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and I consider myself a fat crafty gal. Is that a good enough description of me for now?

link to a seperate "about" page (will work on later)



Archives

Sunday, January 23, 2005

wow, time just fly doesn't it? Even if you aren't having fun. Haven't been doing much, just looking at my major and such, im still very interested in dentistry, so I need to finish up the classes at my current school and then transfer. Maybe another two semesters. God, im slow, I just seems like im taking my time, haha.

well on the side I've been knitting a little. Im making a "prototype" beanie. Here is the current status, look below:



Remember when I mentioned id make my brother a scarf, here it is, it's taking awhile to knit:


it looks quite small, but once Im done, its suppose to be about 64 inches in length, i hope the patterns right! :)

connie at 4:26 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Fav Blogs

Knit Wit - a blog
I heart wool...
the CraftyModster
Digital Yarn


links
linky dink
linky dink

Few Favorite Sites
Frecklewonder
Knitty.com
Sublime Stitching
Tarina Tarantino

My Button
layout by craftopia
Free Web Counter